Over 20 years’ experience in the Irish Media Industry.
Senior agency experience
- Board Director & Head of Trading for Dentsu Aegis Media
Senior Media Experience
Commercial Director of the Irish Times Group with responsibility for Irish Times and irishtimes.com and for the group commercial businesses MyHome.ie, Entertainment.ie, Electric Media Sales and The Gloss Magazine.
- Earlier in her career Vivien held senior sales roles in RTE and TV3
She began her career as a Media Buyer and Planner at AFA Advertising.
IAPI (Institute of Advertising Practitioners)
ASAI (Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland)
IAB (Internet Advertising Bureau).
More than 20 years’ experience in Global Marketing Leadership.
Sarah is skilled at marketing strategy, marketing performance optimisation, digital transformation and global media management.
- Consulted across a number of organisations, working on the brand and go-to-market strategy for a range of brands in Technology, Telco, Music, Applications and Consumer sectors including National Dairy Council, BlackBerry 10, MusicQubed and MTV.
- Led a number of key programs on behalf of clients involving global media planning and buying, the selection and on-boarding of new global agencies, transformation of digital strategy and the localisation of all marketing materials globally.
- Executed a number of Brand Marketing and sponsorship programs working with Formula One, Alicia Keys and a number of brand advocates and influencers.
SENIOR MARKETING EXPERIENCE
- Head of Commercial & Marketing, iD Mobile (Dixons Carphone Ireland Ltd.) with responsibility for all marketing activity and commercial agreements
- Senior Director, Blackberry EMEA, leading all marketing communications activity across the region including Digital, Media, Brand & Creative
- Marketing leadership roles across a number of global organisations headquartered in the UK including Cisco, Viewgate Networks and Guinness GB